I have loved being at home with Cooper this summer. This month we have been doing lots of fun things...swimming; taking walks; going to the mall; playdates with his friend, Brody and his Mommy (Lauren); playing at the splash pad; swinging at the park; going out for ice cream/frozen yogurt; music/story time at the library with his friend, Sara and her Mommy (Cheri); KinderMusik with his friend Cole and his Mommy (Denise); and the Busy Bodies Gym also with Cole and Denise. We have been busy, but I have relished every minute. I'm just trying to soak it all in....
Cooper and Cole
Denise rocking Cooper and Cole in the boat
He really loved the trampoline as well, even though he doesn't look all that excited here. I would bounce him and he would just laugh and laugh, those deep belly laugh that babies do-love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment